Monday, December 28, 2009

Ode to Beautiful Women


Being an LA resident is quite the treat. You get to see all sorts of natures creatures. But nothing is better than minding your own business and seeing and/or bumping into a beautiful woman. Sure, there are LOTS of pretty girls here and everywhere.. yeah yeah. But GOD DAMN! So many? Not enough in LA if you ask me... I would say that LA ranks in the top 10 of the world... even if it is #8 or #9 on the list.
I've been lucky enough to travel a bit.. and if I had to pick a place with the hottest girls (that I've been to) it would have to be a tie between Argentina and England. Obviously, I haven't been everywhere (yet) so I can't comment on most other places. If you want a keeper, you might need to venture outside the states for a 10. A real 10. (sorry ladies). Best bet? Besides Argentina... try Italy or Spain. Actually, anywhere in western Europe should have enough eye candy for you to never want to come home. Trust me, it's happened more than once for me already. Final thought: I just want to thank whatever divine power created such a graceful (and bitchy) creature for us to oogle at. yummm.

1 comment: