Monday, December 28, 2009

Just a Thought... on Celebrity Gossip


Has anyone ever stopped to think about how many bloggers/personalities are all about celeb gossip? I know they're rich, and have more access to cool things, (i.e. celeb parties, cars, fancy trips, etc...), but when did the entire world start caring so much about random rich people? Thanks to fatty Perez and the whole sub-culture that is TMZ, all the kids do now a days is check stupid bullshit on celebs who do stupid shit. I'm no different. But why? Why is everyone so fascinated with someone else's life, who they only know through a TV or a silver screen. The answer? Who knows. It might just remain a mystery of the world until more people get a life, (myself included). Is celebrity gossip really as good as it gets when it comes to entertaining our tiny pea brains?
Like i said, it's just a thought. Now back to checking up on who's vagina is making an appearance on the red carpet next.




P.S. I hope nobody gets me wrong. I love all the juice as much as you do. I'm just disappointed in the human race. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment