Friday, January 8, 2010

Anti-Biking Fan Page on Facebook Makes My Blood Boil

Who do these fucking idiots think they are? I'm not sure if you (the reader) are aware that Facebook has an anti-cyclist fan page promoting violence which violates the Terms of Use. Many cyclist are outraged (including myself), that this group has reached 30,000 fans and is still up. Facebook's Simon Axten refuses to remove the group stating:

"We take our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities very seriously and react quickly to remove reported content that violates our policies. Specifically, we're sensitive to content that includes hate speech and/or actionable threats of violence. The goal of these policies is to strike a very delicate balance between giving Facebook users the freedom to express their opinions and beliefs, even controversial ones, and maintaining a safe and trusted environment.

We've reviewed this group and determined that it doesn't violate our policies. We encourage users to report anything they feel does violate these policies using the report links located throughout the site. Thanks."

Has this idiot even checked out the fan page?

I'm about to start riding my bike around with a nice big baseball bat. Just in case these a-holes think they can push us around:

Dear mother-fucker,

If you think you're going to "bully" me off the road, you've got another thing coming. Hope you're ready for Hell, cause it's coming.

Sincerely,

John

PS
Don't get upset when I get my license back and hit your stupid little kids on their bikes. Wouldn't that be funny???? Wouldn't it??? I'm gonna make a fan page for it haha! You fucking twats. Die slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment